Saturday, January 2, 2010

Signs And Symptoms Of Bulimia Bulimia Research Q? Ive Already Asked This Twice !! PLEASE Answer :(?

Bulimia research Q? ive already asked this twice !! PLEASE answer :(? - signs and symptoms of bulimia

What is a good question for bulimia?
I can not think of a research question ... I am 9 and I need 1 more sub-sub and a research question .... In bulimia, for example:



Topic / Objectives:
1. How to prevent
2. Signs or symptoms
3. how it affects the brain
4. how it affects your body
5. Customs
6. As the life of a bulimic is
7. Some people suffer from bulimia than others?
8. What is the appropriate treatment for an eating disorder
9. How / why people are bulimic?
10. ?????????????????/ Please helpp.

So yes, please help me! I need more than one sub-themes and ideas to an issue at all .. Basically, I want to find something that all of my research.

All ideas are welcome.

Thankss! :)


PS My 12 gr psychology / human growth class.

2 comments:

babydoll... said...

How about:
* Bulimia in the news
or
* The effects of bulimia in your environment (in bulimia Family ie.strains)
or
* Bulimia - Statistics
or
* Are more likely to be other eating disorders bulimia?

Stevie N said...

Such as bulimia can cause dysfunctional family. What are triggers?

Bulimia is usually triggered by the need for control. Sometimes a portion of authoritarian parents and / or low self-esteem. I hope that helps.

Post a Comment