Saturday, January 9, 2010

Best Entry Level Hdmi Receiver What Is A Good Entry Level Home Theater Receiver With HDMI?

What is a good entry level home theater receiver with HDMI? - best entry level hdmi receiver

Seeking an entry-level home theater receiver. I'm not an audiophile and I do not need big things. My only condition is that I am real audio conversion capabilities HDMI - HDMI do not want a bridge.

I looked at the Onkyo TX-SR576, which manages about $ 300. But I do not know what it is or what is a good value.

Is this a good option? Is there anything else to consider?

3 comments:

Colorful L said...

This is a good choice and good sound, which I suggest is price.Another Denon AVR-589 375-watt 5.1-channel home theater receiver.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BNX ...

Colorful L said...

This is a good choice and good sound, which I suggest is price.Another Denon AVR-589 375-watt 5.1-channel home theater receiver.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BNX ...

BANG P said...

Onkyo 606, Denon 1909, Yamaha 663rd

Post a Comment