Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chihuahua Blue Tick Hound Mix Dog Does Anyone Know What A Blue Spot On A Chihuahua's Stomach Could Be?

Does anyone know what a blue spot on a chihuahua's stomach could be? - chihuahua blue tick hound mix dog

My Chihuahua 9 weeks. seems healthy, though he sometimes seems a little problem with his hind legs have to walk. I also noticed that when you are hungry and acts as if they are starving, is administered as a feed. When I looked at my belly now clear that I have a bruise on the left side. not painful, but you can see, there is something in the stomach. I have no idea if it is to have all these things in context. I take it to the vet?

2 comments:

K-9Nurse said...

You have a sick dog with a number of unpleasant symptoms. Take him to training! In the meantime, you should eat the liberty, or give at least 4.5 meals per day, as he ate in 15 minutes.

K-9Nurse said...

You have a sick dog with a number of unpleasant symptoms. Take him to training! In the meantime, you should eat the liberty, or give at least 4.5 meals per day, as he ate in 15 minutes.

Post a Comment