Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Am Using Fucibet Cream Angular Cheilitis, Help? Arghhhhhh?

Angular cheilitis, help? arghhhhhh? - i am using fucibet cream

I suffer from angular cheilitis, which is where the side of the mouth is cracked and very painful. i dont have an iron or vitamin A, so I wonder if the method dishwashing liquid and then rub with Vaseline concentrated work and helps to get rid of this annoying creature on the side of my mouth?
I also wonder if the cream is good to use fucibet ago, when I heard to say one or two people, their good :):):),, but not others, so that the views would be very grateful
I

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These conditions may by different reasons: infection, nasal congestion (as breathing) through the mouth, the time for dry lips, and their reactions to stimuli. There is no logical mechanism that causes one of these detergents were correct, and would probably add to the dryness or irritation.

As close as I can tell, it seems to me happen to be dry or cracked. I can not say for sure if this helps, but whenever I do, I will anitbiotic DAB Ointment Blistex DCT Lip Balm and usually comes in a few days.

Post a Comment