Saturday, December 12, 2009

Woman Electricity Torture How Can I Help A Elderly Woman With No Electricity Or Running Water In Her House?

How can I help a elderly woman with no electricity or running water in her house? - woman electricity torture

It is an old woman I know in New Jersey, who lives alone on a farm without any support, 79 years. His family is not aware of their fate, and he does not want anyone to know. She confided to me about the situation and asked me to tell anyone. It is to be condemned by your house or have to fear to sell their land if the municipality or other know how they live. A recently been ill because of the extreme cold, not a source of heat. I wonder if anyone suggestions, or if anyone knows a program to your house, the code without having to risk your home or business, or dignity could help update can offer? Please help, she is a nice old lady, and I wish I could help him, his family would not be able to help financially, if they already knew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment